Himalaya Herbal V-Gel
Quells infections, relieves symptoms
The antimicrobial, antibacterial and antifungal properties of V-Gel effectively combat the organisms responsible for vaginitis.
Stops vaginal discharge and prevents recurrent infections.
Treats vaginitis and cervicitis: The antimicrobial, antibacterial and antifungal properties of V-Gel effectively combat the organisms responsible for vaginitis (inflammation and infection of the vagina or vulva) and cervicitis (inflammation of the cervix). The gel’s demulcent action soothes the inflamed vagina and cervix, relieves itching and accelerates the healing process.
Symptomatic relief: Topical application of the gel treats infections, provides significant relief from pruritus (itchiness) and burning. It also stops vaginal discharge and prevents recurrent infections.
V-Gel, VGel V Gel
- Vaginal candidiasis (fungal yeast infection)
- Vaginal trichomoniasis (parasitic vaginal infection)
- Nonspecific bacterial vaginitis
- Prevention of post-operative vaginal infections
- Leukorrhea (thick and white/yellow vaginal discharge)
- Unit: 1 Tube with applicator
- Size: 30g
- Dose: Apply 2 times daily.