Charak Alsarex Tablets
ALSAREX is preferred herbal combination for the management of uncomplicated gastric and duodenal ulcer. ALSAREX is a natural antacid. ALSAREX not only reduces the acid secretion but also strengthens the mucosal defense. Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) reduces the hypersecretion of stomach acid. Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) increases mucosal defensive factors. Yastimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) in ALSAREX has anti-H.pylori activity. H.pylori bacteria are a common cause of digestive illnesses like gastritis and peptic ulcers. Usheer (Andropogan muricatus) is antispasmodic and Oudumbar (Ficus glomerata) is gastroprotective. Thus, ALSAREX is a single comprehensive remedy for acid peptic disorders.
- Relieves epigastric pain
- Reduces hypersecretion of acid
- Prevents gastro-esophageal reflex
- Relieves nausea and vomiting
- Accelerates ulcer healing process
- Safe for long-term use
- Gastric ulcer
- Duodenal ulcer
- Non-ulcer indigestion or heartburn
- As a co-prescription with Non-Steroidal Antiinflammatory Drugs (NSAID) to prevent mucosal erosion in stomach and duodenum.
ALSAREX is a natural antacid. ALSAREX not only reduces the acid secretion but also strengthens the gastric mucosal defense.
- Unit: 1 Container
- Size: 40 Tablets Per Container
- Dose: 2 Tablets, 2 Times Per Day for 1-3 months.
DOS & DONT’S
- Eat smaller meals more frequently throughout the day
- Try sleeping in a chair for daytime naps
- If you’re overweight or obese, take steps to lose weight with exercise and diet changes
- Check with your doctor whether any medication could be triggering your heartburn
- Avoid stress and anxiety. Practice yoga and meditation
- Avoid eating large meals or lying down right after a meal
- Avoid eating certain foods, such as citrus, tomato, chocolate, mint, garlic, onions, or spicy or fatty foods
- Avoid drinking certain beverages, such as alcohol, carbonated drinks, coffee, or tea
- Cut down smoking
- Avoid excess intake of painkillers, certain muscle relaxants, etc