Charak Femiplex Tablets
Female genital tract is susceptible to microbial and fungal infections. Malnutrition, poor hygiene further impairs host response, increasing susceptibility to vaginal infection and inflammation (vaginitis).
Charak Femiplex tablets are used for the effective management of recurrent vaginitis.
Charak Femiplex contains potent astringents like Ashoka (Saraca indica) and Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa), which arrest excessive vaginal discharge. Ingredients like Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris), Mehendi (Lawsonia alba), Daruhaldi (Berberis aristata), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) exert antimicrobial, antiinflammatory and immunity-enhancing actions and hence, Charak Femiplex effectively treats vaginitis and minimizes recurrence.
- Reduces excessive vaginal discharge
- Relieves itching and burning
- Effective in managing vaginal discharge of infective origin
- Improves quality of life and makes one feel fresh
- Excessive vaginal discharge due to fungal/bacterial/protozoal infections
- Recurrent vaginitis
- Abnormal / excessive vaginal discharge associated with pregnancy
- Unit: 1 Container
- Size: 75 Tablets Per Container
- Dose: 1-2 Tablets, 2-3 Times Per Day until infection has cleared
For maximum relief use with Femiplex Gel which is also available from this website
DOS & DONT’S
- Maintain good hygiene
- If severe discharge or itching, seek medical advice immediately
- Wear undergarments, preferably cotton, which fit well and help absorb moisture
- Eat healthy and balanced meals and get the right amount of sleep
- Increase intake of fruits and vegetables
- Excessive vaginal douching with strong chemicals can cause harm
- Avoid wearing nylon undergarments as they can lead to inflammation and itching
- Avoid unhealthy sex