Charak Kofol Lozenges
Charak Kofol Lozenge is an excellent combination of medicinal herbs, beneficial in sore throat and cough of varied etiology.
Curcuma longa and Zingiber officinale are anti-inflammatory and antibacterial. Yashtimadhu is anti-allergic and has immunomodulator properties. Yastimadhu and Bhibitaki help in relieving throat inflammation, pain and irritation. Bibhitaki exerts antitussive action and is known to suppress the cough reflex. Pudina ke phool has cooling and soothing effect.
Therefore, Charak Kofol Lozenge effectively relieves sore throat and cough of varied etiology.
- Soothes inflammation
- Relieves sore throat
- Relieves pain and discomfort associated with coughing
- Relieves spasms associated with intense coughing
- Relieves from bad breath
For Relief in:
- Sore Throat,
- Hoarse voice,
- Throat Infections &
- Mouth Odour
- Unit: 1 single wrapped lozenge
- Size: Please see dropdown menu for pack sizes offered
- Varieties: Available in flavours, Orange, Honey Lemon, and Mint
- Dose: Chew/suck as required
DOS & DONT’S
- Gargle with salt water
- Steam inhalation of warm water with camphor and mint recommended.
- Avoid speaking too much to reduce strain on throat. If required, talking in a low and soft pitch is advised.
- Oil massage followed by hot fomentation over chest and back, especially in case of chest congestion.
- Perform breathing exercise to increase lung capacity.
- Avoid exposure to cold wind and rain.
- Avoid cold water, refrigerated food items and ice-cream.
- Avoid smoking, tobacco chewing and exposure to chemicals, industrials fumes, pollen and dust.
- Avoid oily and spicy food.