Charak Kofol SF Sugar Free Syrup
Respiratory infections—usually bacterial or viral—irritate the airways and are a common cause of coughing. Allergies can irritate the airways as well. Charak Kofol SF Sugar Free Syrup is a versatile combination of medicinal plants, which have antiinflammatory properties to ease the irritation of the respiratory tract.
Kofol SF Sugar Free is an advanced sugar free cough syrup. Kofol SF Sugar Free contains a blend of herbs which have mucolytic, expectorant, anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory properties.
Haridra (Curcuma longa) and Shunthi (Zingiber officinale) are antibacterial and anti-inflammatory. Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica) is known to have antitussive action and suppresses the cough reflex. Yastimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) and Vasa (Adhatoda vasica) are expectorants (sometimes called mucolytics) to help loosen mucus by making bronchial secretions thinner and easier to expel. Tulsi, or Tulasi (Ocimum sanctum) also known has Holy Basil has immune-modulator properties to support the respiratory system
Conventional cough syrups may contain ingredients that may cause drowsiness – and this is the reason why some people prefer to use a cough syrup containing herbal or natural ingredients which are not associated with this concern. Therefore, KOFOL is the first choice in the therapy of cough of varied causes.
Therefore, Kofol SF Sugar Free effectively relieves cough without any side-effects like drowsiness and constipation.
- Beneficial in productive as well as dry cough
- Reduces mucosal irritation (sore throat)
- Provides relief from cough of varied causes
For Relief in:
- Sore Throat
- Hoarse voice
- Throat Infections
- Cough of allergic (pollutants / pollens / dust / occupational etc) or infective origin
- Cough associated with gastro-esophageal reflux
- Cough associated with bronchial asthma
Very effective in combination with Charak Kofol Sugar Free Chewable Tablets, and also Charak Kofol Rub.
- Unit: 1 Plastic Bottle
- Size: 100ml per bottle
- Dose: 10ml thrice a day - this one bottle is enough for single person cough relief.
DOS & DONT’S
- Avoid speaking too much to reduce strain on the throat. If required, talking in a low and soft pitch is advised
- Oil massage followed by hot fomentation over chest and back, especially in the case of chest congestion
- Perform breathing exercise to increase lung capacity
- Avoid exposure to cold wind and rain
- Avoid cold water, refrigerated food items and ice-creams
- Avoid smoking, tobacco chewing and exposure to chemicals, industrials fumes, pollen and dust
- Avoid oily and spicy food