Charak Livomyn Tablets
Charak Livomyn tablet is a combination of time-tested and well-documented herbs for liver disorders. Charak Livomyn offers antiviral, antiinflammatory and antioxidant properties. Charak Livomyn ensures the protection of liver cells against various toxins.
Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata) has cholagogue property (promotes the discharge of the bile from the system), and antiviral properties. Bhumyamalaki (Phyllanthus niruri) is hepatoprotective; exhibits marked inhibitory effect on Hepatitis B virus and has anti inflammatory property.
Katuki (Picrorrhiza kurroa) increases the production and flow of bile; Punarnava ( Boerhaavia diffusa) has powerful antiinflammatory action and significantly inhibits the cell proliferation. Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) and Kasni (Cichorium intybus) are immunomodulatory and antiinfective.
Daruharidra (Berberis aristata) is hepatoprotective, liver rejuvenator and antiinflammatory. Kumari (Aloe barbadensis) restores the integrity of hepatocytes and Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) from Triphala reverses the hepatotoxin-induced pre-fibrogenic events thus they help to rejuvenate the liver.
Charak Livomyn is thus an ideal hepatoprotective formulation which regulates the bile flow, protects the liver from virus, alcohol and drugs for other diseases and helps to rejuvenate the liver.
- Exerts antiviral activity
- Exhibits anti inflammatory activity
- Regulates the levels of liver enzymes
- Maintains the functions of liver cells
- Inhibits formation of free radicals that can damage liver cells
- Protects liver against harmful drugs, alcohol and infections
- Rejuvenates the liver cells
- Clinically proven and tested
- Viral hepatitis
- Drug-induced hepatitis
- Alcohol-induced hepatitis
- Cholestatic jaundice
Charak Livomyn is a combination of time-tested and well-documented herbs for all kind of liver disorders.
- Unit: 1 Foil Strip
- Size: 30 Tablets Per Foil Strip
- Dose: 2 Tablets, 2 Times Per Day - Trials suggest effective duration is 3 months use.
DOS & DON’TS
- Consume simple and easily digestible food items – leafy vegetables, fresh fruits, and fresh juices
- Drink lukewarm water
- Frequent intake of small quantity of food in the day is advised for patients suffering from liver disorders to maintain normal liver functions
- A bland diet is advised
- Bed rest is advised, especially in patients suffering from jaundice
- Avoid consumption of hepatotoxic drugs like steroids NSAIDs on regular basis
- Avoid excessive intake of tea and coffee
- Avoid alcohol
- Avoid excess stress