Charak M2-Tone Tablets
The menstrual cycle is regulated by the complex interaction of female hormones that control the start of menstruation during puberty, the rhythms and duration of menstrual cycles. Disturbances in hormone level may lead to abnormal menstrual flow like heavy or too light, may occur too often or last too long or may be irregular.
Charak M2-Tone (or M2Tone) is a comprehensive formulation for regulating menstrual cycle and controlling related symptoms like pain, lethargy and stress. Charak M2-Tone contains potent pro-estrogenic agents Ashoka (Saraca indica) and Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa) which correct hormonal imbalance and improve ovarian functions.
Charak M2-Tone maintains nutritional balance and improves uterine health. Charak M2-Tone restores emotional balance by relieving anxiety and tension with its mild tranquilizing agents like Ashwgandha (Withania somnifera) and Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi), Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) and Deodaru (Cedrus deodara). Nagkeshar (Mesua ferrea) improves the endocrinal function and restores hormonal balance. Shuddha kasis is an iron supplement.
- Regulates and restores normal menstrual flow
- Controls abnormal or excessive menstrual bleeding
- Safe for long term use
- Can be taken even during menstrual cycle
- Improves pregnancy outcomes
- Clinically proven and tested
- Scanty menstrual flow
- Heavy menstrual flow
- Irregular menstrual flow
- Unexplained female infertility
- Unit: 1 Foil Strip
- Size: 30 Tablets Per Foil Strip
- Dose: 2 Tablets, 2 Times Per Day for 3-6 months.
DOS & DONT’S
- Talk to your doctor if you have had irregular vaginal bleeding for three or more menstrual cycles or if your symptoms are affecting your daily life.
- Do exercise & yoga every day.
- Maintain healthy weight.
- Get physically active.
- Increase your intake of iron-laden foods, such as green leafy vegetables, dried beans and peas, lean meats, citrus fruits and iron-fortified cereals.
- Avoid caffeinated beverages.
- Avoid smoking and consumption of alcohol.
- Avoid mental and physical exertion.