Charak Pilief Tablets
PILIEF is an effective management for piles and fissure. Khadira (Acacia catechu) helps to arrest bleeding. Haldi (Curcuma longa) and Neem (Azadiractha indica) exert antiinflammatory action to control inflammation and pain. Guar gum (Cyamopsis tetragonolobus) as a source of fiber and with Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) helps facilitate bowel movement and relieves constipation.
Pilief tablet thus reduces the pile mass inflammation and checks bleeding. Pilief tablet with Pilief ointment work as a twin treatment for the management of haemorrhoids (piles).
- Helps in reducing the inflammation and pain
- Arrests bleeding
- Reduces pile mass
- Prevents recurrence of piles
- Effective and safe for long-term use
Charak Pilief tablets are recommended to be taken with Charak Pilief Ointment
- Internal and external Haemorrhoids
- Prevention of recurrence post-haemorrhoidectomy
PILIEF is a twin treatment for the management of haemorrhoids.
- Unit: 1 Container
- Size: 40 Tablets Per Container
- Dose: 2 Tablets, 2 Times Per Day
DOS & DONT’S
- Diet should be bland.
- Consumption of horse gram, barley, wheat, old rice, papaya and amalaki is recommended.
- Intake of rhizome of surana is recommended
- Develop good toiletry habits.
- Avoid oily, fried and spicy food. Avoid vegetables like potatoes and pumpkins.
- Avoid irregular dietary habits.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges like urination and defecation.
- Avoid riding on the back of animals and sitting on hard seats.
- Avoid smoking.