Charak Prosteez Tablets
Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) is a noncancerous enlargement of the prostate gland that can make urination difficult. Prosteez tablet is a herbo-mineral formulation that alleviates the symptoms of BPH, urinary tract infections, painful urination and incomplete feeling of urination.
Soya (Glycine soja) in Prosteez provides the isoflavone genistein, which is known to have an inhibitory effect on the enzymes responsible for the growth of prostatic tissue and offers antioxidant effect. Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) and Varun (Crataeva nurvala) arrest the proliferation of the prostate cells. Kanchanar (Bauhinia variegata) is known to have antiinflammatory activity.
Thus, Prosteez eases the urine flow and is a complete support in the management of BPH.
- Relieves obstructive symptoms like hesitation, strain and dribbling of urine
- Reduces irritative symptoms like frequency, urgency and incomplete feeling of urination
- Supports prostate health and maintains prostate size
- Helps maintain healthy prostate functions
- No known significant drug interaction
- Improves quality of life
- Clinically proven and tested
- BPH (Benign Prostate Hyperplasia)
- Prostatitis (Non-infectious inflammation of prostate)
Prosteez eases the urine flow and is a complete support in the management of BPH.
- Unit: 1 Foil Strip
- Size: 20 Tablets Per Foil Strip
- Dose: 2 Tablets, 2 Times Per Day - Trials suggest that effective duration is 3-6 months use.
DOS AND DON’TS
- Regular checkups to carefully monitor your prostate health
- Reduce stress by exercising regularly and practicing relaxation techniques such as meditation
- Maintain healthy diet to avoid constipation
- Practice to empty your bladder completely, at every visit to the toilet. This will reduce frequent visit to the toilet.
- Avoid drinking fluids in the evening
- Avoid intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages
- Don’t suppress natural urges