Charak Zzowin Tablets
Sleep is an active process for the brain. It is a necessary restorative process that affects all aspects of functioning. Sleep disorders are among the most common medical complaints in our society. Sleep disorders are disturbances that affect the ability to fall asleep, stay asleep or that cause abnormal behaviours during sleep, such as night terrors or sleepwalking.
Sleep problems can be caused by various factors. Although causes might differ, the end result of all sleep disorders is that the body’s natural cycle of sleep and daytime wakefulness is disrupted or exaggerated. Poor quality of sleep affects self, family and professional life.
Charak Zzowin tablet is a formulation for inducing & maintaining sleep naturally. ZZOWIN helps to induce sleep by promoting GABAergic modulation by Ashwagandha and Jatamansi. Herbs like Tagar and Ashwagandha support the sleep-wake cycle by secretion of melatonin, a hormone responsible for inducing sleep.
Zzowin ingredients like Yastimadhu and Mandukparni help to relax and reduce anxiety to improve quality and quantity of sleep.
Charak Zzowin also improves self-esteem and concentration.
- ZZOWIN is non-habit forming formulation
- With ZZOWIN there is no risk of abuse & overdose
- Exhibits nerve soothing action hence, it helps to relax and reduce anxiety
- Induces sleep & reduces sleep latency
- Regulates sleep-wake cycle
- Improves quality of sleep
- Reduces oxidative stress
- There are no withdrawal symptoms with ZZOWIN
- Sleep disorders
- Geriatric sleep disorders
Charak Zzowin is a natural sleep regulator and supports the sleep -wake cycle. The key ingredients like Ashwagandha, Yastimadhu, Manndukparni, Jatamansi in Zzowin help in inducing and maintaining sleep thereby improving the overall quality of life
- Unit: 1 Foil Strip
- Size: 20 Tablets Per Foil Strip
- Dose: 2 Tablets, 1 hours before bed time
DOS AND DON’TS
- Exercise daily to feel energetic and rejuvenated
- Maintain a balanced and healthy diet. Meals should be rich in fresh vegetables and fruits
- Do take your medicine regularly to achieve maximum effect
- Don’t isolate yourself; stay in touch with your loved ones and friends
- Avoid high-fat meals
- Avoid smoking, alcohol and caffeine intake
- Avoid use of gadgets before bedtime