Divya Patanjali Sanjivani Vati Tablets
Divya Patanjali Sanjeevani vati is beneficial in chronic fever, cough, cold, respiratory tract infections and other viral infections.
Divya Patanjali Sanjivani Vati (Sanjeevani Gutika) is an antipyretic and diaphoretic ayurvedic medicine. Generally, it is used for alleviating fever and eliminating Ama Dosha. Its diaphoretic action induces perspiration, which helps to lower the fever and eliminating toxins Ama Dosha. It also has anti-viral and antimicrobial action, which helps to fight off viral as well as bacterial infections. Generally, it is highly useful in infections related to the respiratory system and alimentary canal.
- Antipyretic and diaphoretic ayurvedic medicine
- Ama Dosha.
- Fever; Sanjivani Vati is a diaphoretic formula that increases sweating to help lower fever and eliminate toxins Ama Dosha
- Anti-viral, antimicrobial action and antimicrobial action, infections
- Bacterial infections
- Intestinal worms.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Abdominal pain.
- Productive cough.
- Upper Respiratory Infection (in which productive cough as a primary symptom).
- Typhoid fever.
- Sanjeevani Vati alleviates restlessness, headache, abdominal cramps, and abdominal heaviness.
- Highly useful in infections related to the respiratory system and alimentary canal.
- It is a detoxifying formula that reduces Aama Dosha
- Unit: 1 Container
- Size: 20g of Tablets (Sold by weight)