Golecha Mirchi (Chilli) Red Colour Henna Cones
Golecha Mirchi (chilli) red colour cones for body & nail art is formulated with clinically-tested ingredients which are exclusively packed in a ready-to-use cone with a convenient nozzle.
These instant Golecha mirchi (chilli) red colour cones give rich colour without causing any allergy, irritation or sensitivity to the skin. Golecha mirchi (chilli) red cones are absolutely free of ammonia, PPD and other chemicals that might affect the skin, adversely.
Body art with Golecha colour cones is one of the traditional & ethnic arts of India, where women adorn their hands, feet and nails with beautiful black patterns. These Get Set Go Mirchi (chilli) red colour cones come with active colour formula and will make body & nail art absolutely herbal & safe.
- Made in India
- Halal Certified
- 100% Veg
- Traditional red colour
- Clinically Tested
HOW TO APPLY GOLECHA MIRCHI (CHILLI) RED COLOUR HENNA?
- Clean your hands or the skin surface, before applying glitter henna onto it.
- Open the cap of the Golecha coloured henna cones and gently squeeze the tube to slowly make body art patterns.
- Always, keep a damp cloth along to clean or remove the mistakes in pattern.
- After application, let the coloured henna paste dry for 3-4 hours.
- Unit: Available as single cones or in packs of 30 cones, Mirchi (Chilli) red colour - Which is a traditional red colour
- Size: 18g each cone