Golecha White Colour Henna Cones
White Golecha henna is different from normal henna. It is mainly used for decoration. It stays on your skin as long as you don't wash it away. Usually henna artist are using it to decorate the henna designs in order to give special effects to their art. Once white Golecha henna is dried on the skin. It can last for more then 24 hours depends on the after care . Once it is dried it gives beautiful look. It's best for bridal henna art decoration .
Golecha white cones for body & nail art is formulated with clinically-tested ingredients which are exclusively packed in a ready-to-use cone with a convenient nozzle.
These instant colour white cones give rich colour without causing any allergy, irritation or sensitivity to the skin. Golecha white cones are absolutely free of ammonia, PPD and other chemicals that might affect the skin, adversely.
Body art with henna is one of the traditional & ethnic arts of India, where women adorn their hands, feet and nails with beautiful white patterns. These Get Set Go white Golecha cones come with active colour formula and will make body & nail art absolutely herbal & safe.
- Made in India
- Halal Certified
- 100% Veg
- Traditional Color
- Clinically Tested
HOW TO APPLY GOLECHA WHITE COLOUR?
- Clean your hands or the skin surface, before applying white Golecha henna onto it.
- Open the cap of the white Golecha henna cones and gently squeeze the tube to slowly make body art patterns.
- Always, keep a damp cloth along to clean or remove the mistakes in pattern.
- After application, let the white colour paste dry for 3-4 hours.
- It doesn’t get absorb into the skin. There is no need to remove the henna while going for a party. It will remove by itself within 1-2 days.
- Unit: Available as single cones and boxes containing 12 cones, white colour
- Size: 30g each cone
- PLEASE NOTE: A retail box may, or may not be sent with your order. We purchase these henna cones in bulk, therfore we do not always stock the retail outer packaging.