Himalaya Herbal Pure Herb Shigru Tablets - Bone & Joint Wellness
Ayurveda texts and modern research back the following facts:
- Shigru targets key enzymes that facilitate the release of pro-inflammatory chemicals in the joints to help suppress inflammation and pain.
- The antioxidant phytoconstituents present in Shigru alleviate gouty inflammation of the joint by inhibiting the key enzyme that is involved in excessive uric acid production.
- Due to its high nutritional content, Shigru nourishes body tissues, especially bones and joints.
- The herb improves blood circulation to the joints.
- Shigru helps to suppress joint inflammation and pain by targeting key enzymes that facilitate the release of pro-inflammatory chemicals in the joints.
GOOD TO KNOW:
Free from sugar, artificial colors, artificial flavours, preservatives, and gelatin.
Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations:
- Specific contraindications have not been identified.
- Please consult your physician if symptoms persist.
- Joint pain and inflammation.
Each tablet contains: Shigru (Moringa pterygosperma) leaf extract - 250 mg
Unit: 1 Container
Size: 60 Tablets