Himalaya Herbal Pure Herb Shuddha Guggulu Tablets - Cardiac Wellness
Facts derived from Ayurveda texts and modern research:
The key active ingredients in Shuddha Guggulu, Guggulsterones, help regulate critical biochemical steps in the liver and intestines that decrease cholesterol uptake.
Ayurveda texts and modern research back the following facts:
- Guggulsterones, the key active ingredients in Shuddha Guggulu, help regulate critical biochemical steps in the liver and intestines that decrease cholesterol uptake.
- Guggulsterones also increase the conversion of cholesterol into bile acids, facilitating removal of excess cholesterol through feces.
- Helps lower LDL (low density lipoprotein) cholesterol levels significantly.
- Prevents clogging and hardening of blood vessels (atherosclerosis) by stopping the oxidation of bad cholesterol (LDL).
- Supports healthy weight by regulating metabolism by enhancing thyroid function.
- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations:
- Specific contraindications have not been identified.
- Please consult your physician if symptoms persist.
- Increased Lipid Levels (Hyperlipidemia)
- High Cholesterol
- Assists to Lower LDL (Low Density Lipoprotein) - "Bad Cholesterol"
- Assists with Atherosclerosis
- Helps with Weight Loss by Regulating Thyroid Function
- Heart Health
Each tablet contains: Shuddha Guggulu (Commiphora wightii) oleo gum resin extract - 250 mg
- Unit: 1 Container
- Size: 60 Tablets