Himalaya Herbal Reosto Tablets
Manages osteoporosis: Phytoestrogens in Himalaya Reosto inhibit bone resorption (breaking down of bones). Himalaya Reosto also negates the bone resorptive effects of parathyroid hormones and prostaglandins. The drug is rich in elemental calcium, which helps in better bioavailability of the mineral. This allows the optimum amount of mineral to be absorbed into the bone. Himalaya Reosto stimulates bone formation and prevents the risk of osteoporotic fractures.
Anti-inflammatory: Due to its anti-inflammatory action, Himalaya Reosto alleviates swelling and pain associated with bone fractures and osteoporosis.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor.
- Osteoporosis (loss of bone density due to the thinning of bone tissue), such as senile osteoporosis and postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Prolonged immobilization following multiple or complex fractures, or surgery for multiple fractures
- Side effects: Reosto is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
- Unit: 1 Pack
- Size: 60 Tablets (2 x foil strips, 30 tablets each)
- Dose: 1-2 tablet twice daily