Patanjali Giloy Juice (Guduchi, Tinospora Cordifolia)
Patanjali Giloy Juice (also known by the names Guduchi and Tinospora Cordifolia) is a fabulous product that helps in enhancing body energy and strength by nurturing it well. It is equally good for immune system which in turn aids in keeping body protected against numerous infectious diseases.
Giloy Juice is beneficial in all types of fevers. It increases immunity, which helps to prevent infections and several other diseases. In Charaka Samhita, Giloy is considered as Medhya Rasayana. It means that it increases intelligence, improves memory and enhances cognitive functions. Due to its rejuvenating properties, it helps to get a longer life expectancy.
Its use is more beneficial and efficacious in chronic fever and chronic diseases. It helps in treating chronic fever, malaise, gout and rheumatoid arthritis.
Its main indications include all types of fevers (especially chronic fever), low immunity, excessive thirst, post fever debility, hyperuricemia (i.e. high uric acid) and rheumatoid arthritis. Furthermore, it is also used in the treatment of jaundice, anemia, skin diseases, piles, dyspnea, diabetes, dysuria and heart diseases.
As the name suggests that Giloy is the main ingredient of this medicine. Giloy Juice contains extract of Giloy (botanically known as Tinospora Cordifolia). It is a potent immuno-modulator herb. It is beneficial for improving immunity and preventing common infections. It provides support during anti-infection therapy. It is non-chemical antipyretic. But its antipyretic action is mild, so it provides palliative treatment in fever.
Giloy is a popular herb among Ayurvedic practitioners. It is also a part of several Ayurvedic medicines. In Sanskrit, Giloy is called ‘Amrita’, which is called due to its medicinal properties. Giloy is eternally immortal and has many health benefits. Giloy that climbs on neem tree is believed to be more beneficial. Because it also gets properties of the neem tree. The medicine made of Neem Giloy is very useful in fever.
Patanjali Giloy Juice is commonly and easily available in the market, which is manufactured by Divya pharmacy. Each tablet of Patanjali Giloy Juice contains 9.94ml giloy extract per 10ml - making the juice very potent.
According to Ayurveda, the Giloy Juice reduces Kapha Dosha, pacifies Vata Dosha and detoxifies Pitta Dosha. It provides strength to the body. It enhances immunity and it is usually used to prevent diseases like common cold, recurrent infections and all types of fever.
According to Acharya Bhavprakash, it is the most effective digestive, detoxifier and blood purifier medicine. The toxins produced from undigested food particles in the digestive system is called AMA in ayurveda. This medicine reduces its formation and digests the AMA that already made in the gut. These toxins are the main cause of indigestion, gout, rheumatoid arthritis, according to ayurvedic principles. Giloy Juice helps to digest, eliminate and prevent them. Therefore, it reduces the tendency of these diseases and helps in the management of these diseases.
In addition to this, it is used for the treatment of other diseases such as cardiovascular disease, anemia, skin diseases, jaundice and cancer in Ayurveda. Giloy has become very popular due to the ability to treat swine flu.
Giloy Juice increases immunity and makes the body to fight off infections better. It reduces AAM Dosha (a toxin produced due to undigested food particles). According to ayurveda, Aam Dosha is a main disease-causing factor. Such a decrease in toxins accumulation in the body reduces your chances of getting sick. It is a natural and safe herbal remedy used in many types of health problems and chronic diseases. It improves the functions of the liver and kidney.
Also known as: Giloy, Gilloy, Guduchi, Gudduchi, Tinospora Cordifolia
Giloy Juice has a vast array of healing properties, and is useful for a whole array of issues - the issues listed below are not in anyway extensive. The supplement balances the body, and therfore corrects an array of issues.
Below are just some of the healing properties.
- Mild Analgesic
- Detoxifier (AMA-NASHAK)
- All types of fever and chronic fever
- Post fever debility
- Periodic fever syndrome
- Excessive thirst
- Low immunity
- General weakness
- Recurrent infections
- Immunodeficiency Disorders
- Appetite loss
- Liver disorders, hepatitis and jaundice
- Mucus in the stool
- Common cold – (not effective alone in the acute phase, but helps to prevent recurrent colds or flu)
- High cholesterol (should be used any of these remedies – Pushkarmool, Trikatu, Arogyavardhini Vati, Medohar guggul, shuddha guggul or Terminalia Arjuna Bark Powder
- Cardiac weakness
- It boosts immunity. Giloy Juice reduces the frequency of recurrent infection. Therefore, it helps to prevent frequent cold and flu.
- It provides strength to the body and muscles. It is beneficial in relieving muscular pain.
- Due to anti-inflammatory properties and analgesic action, it reduces muscle and joint pain. It is also beneficial in inflammatory diseases. It also reduces inflammation occurring in arthritic disorders.
- Due to adaptogenic effects, it helps body coping with stress.
- Giloy Juice is beneficial in general body ache and general fatigue.
- Mild antipyretic properties of Giloy Juice reduce fever and assist other remedies used in fever. It is the best medicine for chronic fever.
- Being a blood purifier, it is beneficial in skin diseases. It also has antipruritic action, which helps in relieving itching.
- Its intake enhances urinary excretion of toxins.
- If you are experiencing physical weakness, then you can get strength from its consumption.
- It improves digestion of fats. It can also help if mucus is present in the stool.
- In the context of the heart, it gives strength to the heart.
- It is highly beneficial for treating post fever debility.
- In chronic fever, it reduces the symptoms of fever and breaks the fever cycle.
- Each 10ml contains 9.94ml Giloy Juice (Pure)
- (also known by the names Guduchi and Tinospora Cordifolia)
- Unit: 1 Bottle
- Size: 500ml