Planet Ayurveda Rencure Formula Capsules
The complete natural Kidney and Urinary Care formula
Planet Ayurveda Rencure Capsules has its roots in Ayurveda-ancient herbal healthcare system of India. According to Ayurveda the balance of 3 energies- Vata, Pitta and Kapha (Kinetic, Thermal and Potential energy) in the body is a disease free state whereas their imbalance causes diseases.
The herbs in this product act synergistically to control vitiated Vata" "Pitta" and "Kapha". These 3 energies of the body, when vitiated cause organ failure and toxins accumulation and also cause kidney failure. The herbs maintain the balance of these energies and help kidney function.
This formula is packed with natural herbs useful for creatinine and avoid dialysis. The Rencure formula is a combination of herbs described in ancient texts as an effective alternative remedy for kidney failure and making it a useful herbal formulation for renal failure.
Planet Ayurveda Rencure Capsules are pure herbal capsules which are prepared from various herbs like Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Varun (Crataeva nurvala), Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris), Palaash (Butea monosperma) and Kaasni (Cichorium intybus). These herbs are useful in different types of kidneys problems. It rejuvenates the dying cells and helps to revive the dying organs of the body. It act as a natural cleanser and helps the kidneys to eliminate the toxins quickly without any side effects.
- Helps to maintain healthy kidneys and urinary system
- 100% natural product
- Pure Vegetarian Formula
- Formulated by MD Ayurveda expert
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, fillers etc.
Herbs in Rencure Formula
Planet Ayurveda Rencure Formula is purely a herbal formulation without any chemicals added into it. The ingredients are frequently used in Ayurvedic system of medicine since 5,000 B.C. without any side effects.
1. Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa): Punarnava is commonly called 'hogweed' and it is very useful herbal diuretic. It induces micturition and relieves painful micturition. The name says 'puna-nava' i.e. new Again. it rejuvenates the dying cells and helps to revive the dying organs of the body. It is a natural cleanser and helps the kidneys to eliminate the toxins quickly without putting any burden on them, therefore making it an essential herb as alternative treatment of kidney failure.
2. Varun (Crataeva nurvala): Commonly known as 'Caper' is a used in Ayurveda for urinary tract infections and to break down renal stones. It is very effective for obstruction in urinary tract and helps in removing the renal stones. This herb is also very useful in urinary tract obstructions, kidney failure due to any reasons, accumulation of fluid in the body.
3. Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris): Tribulus terrestris is used as a diuretic and herbal tonic for genitor-urinary system. It is sold as a power and stamina enhancer all around the world. It also increases the sperm count and sexual vigor and stamina. It clears away the obstruction in the urinary tract and is also act as anti-infective. It has been found to be very useful in all kidney problems including reduced urine output due to kidney failure.
4. Palaash (Butea monosperma): Also known as 'flame of the forest' this beautiful red flowered tree is very useful for kidney problems. It is a urinary alkaliser and also relieves painful micturition.
5. Kaasni (Cichorium intybus): This is a very common weed and is commonly called 'Chicory'. It is a very good alkaliser and also gives strength to the kidneys. Kaasni is used in Ayurveda for its benefits in acute and chronic kidney failure.
- Issues related to kidney failure
- Elimination of toxins
- Natural cleanser
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Rental tract obstructions
- Renal (Kidney) stones
- Reduced kidney output
- Painful urinations
- Unit: 1 Container
- Size: 60 Tablets
- Dose: 2 Capsules twice daily, after meals, with plain water.